GRACECITY LAUNCHES THE PROPEL CAMPAIGN TO SAVE GRACECITY CENTER!
As you may have heard, GraceCity lost a significant funding source on July 1st. But, it’s okay. We’re not tossing in the towel, yet! In fact, we’re excited to see how God is going to provide and sustain our work beyond November 1st. The model may look different, but the Vision and Mission will remain the same:
“to see lives transformed by grace and empowered to impact their city and beyond” AND “to rebuild the city by renewing hope and restoring justice in North Sacramento.”
GraceCity currently provides emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual support to 200 young people in our part of the city – the Del Paso Heights area. For many of them, GraceCity is a refuge, a safe-haven from the streets, broken homes, gang violence, human trafficking, and more. We have less than 40 days to generate the private funding to keep the doors open and serving our young people daily.
GraceCity has launched the PROPEL Campaign to generate $20,000 in monthly private funding to sustain our operations and continue helping hurting young people beyond November 1st. You could be the difference!
Help PROPEL GraceCity into the future! Click the video below to hear first-hand from some GC Gems (our youth who’ve overcome so much!):
EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS, EVERY AMOUNT HELPS!
Three Ways to Give Today:
- Click HERE to pledge your monthly support now
- Text the word Grace to 97000 to receive a link to the PROPEL giving page
- Make a check out to The Grace Network and mail to P.O. Box 15131, Sacramento, CA 95851
Three More Ways to Help:
- Share this blog post with your family and friends
- Raise awareness on behalf of GraceCity and the need to sustain beyond November 1st
- Visit our Facebook page HERE and share the PROPEL video
HELP PROPEL GRACECITY INTO THE FUTURE!